Pen-rhiw Chapel, Felindre (Unitarian) 1777-
Address/Location: St Fagan\'s MuseumOS Grid Ref: SN35593864 geograph
The Unitarian chapel of Penrhiw was built in 1777 near Drefach Felindre. In 1956 it was dismantled stone by stone and rebuilt at St Fagans National History Museum. Services are still held in the chapel at its new location, and burials still take place at the cemetery at its original site on a grassy slope overlooking Felindre.
St Barnabas (Church in Wales) 1862-
Address/Location: Image Copyright National Museum of WalesOS Grid Ref: SN 3634 2634 geograph
No additional information is available.
St. Llawddog (Church in Wales) 1809-
Address/Location:OS Grid Ref: SN 34884 36666 geograph
• Bishops Transcripts 1674-1882, NLW
• Christenings 1752-1901, NLW
• Marriages 1752-1970, NLW
• Burials 1752-1947, NLW
• Monumental Inscriptions
Photographs of war memorials in Carmarthenshire, together with short biographies of many of those named can be found at http://wwwmp.co.uk/